Corona measures auf De Zuidduinen
Our company follows the guidelines as determined by RIVM and the national government. We also take a number of extra measures to prevent the virus from spreading. Would you like to cooperate with the regulations below to protect each other's health? For all guests: if you have a fever or have a cold you will not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to your family members.
Bookings and payments
• You are welcome. If possible, book online. Of course you can also email us [firstname.lastname@example.org] or call [0031-714014750].
• Pay online so you don't have to go to the reception for the bill.
• We are open but will keep a distance from you. We don't shake hands.
• Come with 1 person at a time.
• The sanitary building is open.
• Guest with a chemical toilet are requested to use it as much as possible.
• We ask you to avoid crowds in the sanitary building and to shower as much as possible at a quiet time.
• Open daily from 08:30 till 10:30.
• You can order fresh bread daily.
• Come pick up your groceries alone.
• Pay as much as possible contactless or by debit card.
• De Zuidwester is open on Friday and Saturday from 17:00 o'clock.
• Dining inside is only possible with reservation.
• Pay attention to the measures indicated at the shop / reception / restaurant. Keep 1.5 meters distance and pay contactless or with debit card.
• We show you your pitch. Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
• The playground equipment is accessible, but be sensible. If it gets too busy, find another place to play with your kids.
Day visit / visit
Day visits or visits is allowed, providing the RIVM guidelines are followed.
From July 11th until August 21rst various activities will be organized for children.
Make sure that your contact details are known to us. We can then quickly inform you about matters that are relevant.
These are special times and these require special measures. The safety of you and our staff is central to our regulations. The following references apply to the following RECRON General Terms and Conditions:
• Tourist guests: RECRON General Conditions Tourist Stay, Article 9 paragraph 3
• Seasonal guests: RECRON General Conditions Seasonal places, article 9 paragraph 3
• Accommodations and holiday accommodations: RECRON General Conditions for Holiday Accommodations, article 9 paragraph 1
Do you have any questions about this protocol or anything else?
Public health is simply the most important thing right now. We thank you for all the support and understanding we have experienced so far and we hope that the measures can be relaxed as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.